- 2 or 3 medium unpeeled zucchini
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of Parqueoliva or Rincon olive oil
- 200 grams toasted almond slices
- 100 grams feta cheese or other similar cheese(grated or in cubes)
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Toast almond slices in oven until golden (watch carefully so will not burn)
2. Meanwhile cut the zucchini in thin slices.
3. Warm a large frying pan over medium heat, add Parqueoliva Gold Series or Rincon olive oil and stir fry the zucchini slices until smooth.
4. Add half of the toasted almonds and stir. to enhance flavour, salt and pepper.
5. Serve onto plates, and sprinkle/add cheese cubes and remaining almonds.
Optional: Add an additional drizzle of oil over warm salad